Here are six truths that very unlikely change in the world of selling
- Listening is still the personal skill a salesperson can ever master.
- Failing to get in front of the real decision maker is a fatal error.
- If you can’t close sales, you’ll never be successful as a salesperson.
- Successful selling requires a significant level of skill in time and self-management.
- Great sales people are simultaneously both competitive and resilient.
- Sales is mostly about presence and persuasion.
Abstract of the book: Perfect Phrases for the Sales Call, William T. Brooks, 2006.
Buy this book at www.talentuum.com/en/shop.html.